Sneak On A Cruise
Camo Caps are single-use water bottle caps meant to work with Aquafina 20 oz and 1 liter bottles. Sneak clear liquor anywhere you can take a water bottle.
- Almost all cruise lines allow you to bring bottled water
- Allows for sneaking of a large volume of alcohol
- Very hard to detect
- Highest proven success rate
- Can be carried around on board
- Can be used with Nestea iced tea bottles for dark liquor
- Works only with clear liquor- unless your cruise line allows sodas/iced tea bottles
- Doesn’t work with all bottle types
- Works best in checked luggage
Flexible Flasks are great for cruises.
Throw a few in your luggage and security will have no idea.
- Large capacity- 27 oz each
- Proven system on cruises for years
- Must be put in checked luggage
- If your luggage does get searched it’s security can tell what’s inside easily
- Must be left in room
Shampoo bottles are great for sneaking alcohol on cruises.
Sneak any type of liquor on board and save money!
- Professional label mimics real products
- Large capacity bottles
- Perfect sneaking success rate
- Allows for any kind of liquor to be snuck on board
- Can only get two bottles on board without looking suspicious
- Bottles must stay in room